Re: [S-R] maria minar

  • Gil K.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2004
      Bruce,

      I do not have any information on your grandmother but I want to thank you, and those others, who include their real name with the postings.

      I find it more comforting to exchange information with a person who does not hide behind a shadow identity.

      Regards,

      Gil Kubancsek

      Bruce Bagin <bagin@...> wrote:
      I am still searchig for information regarding Maria Minar, my grandmother,
      whose place of origin was Moravitz, according tothe naturalization paprs of
      my grandfatherKarol Bagin. They were married in Milwaukee Wisconsain in
      1912.

      Bruce Bagin
      312 Boulevard of the Allies,#600
      Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1923