New member : Researching Sirnames = Vargo - Bayzath - Bodach - Toth

  • Robert Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hi, All

      I'm researching the following names of "Hungarian" ancestors.

      Vargo / Varga from Garany/Hran, Slovikia

      Bayzath from Nagy Forenza, Hungary

      Bodash ???

      Toth ???

      I put Hungarian in quotes as that is where they were from in the 1890's and they belonged to the Hungarian Reformed Church. However, today the area is on the Hungarian -Slovakian border.

      I'm seeking, of course the surname, but also info about the geographical area above.

      Thanks from NJ, USA
      June