New Members....

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
      I've been offline for a bit due to health issues, so I have just now
      approved a bunch of new members.

      Please, if you are new, send a message to the list indicating where
      you are searching and who/what you are searching for.

      Maura
    • Susan Norton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
        Hi,
        I'm new to this list and I am researching the following surnames:

        Holub - from Rakvice
        Stauder - Malacky, Bratislavia, Czechoslovakia
        Hurban

        Thanks,
        Susan

        I've been offline for a bit due to health issues, so I have just now
        approved a bunch of new members.

        Please, if you are new, send a message to the list indicating where
        you are searching and who/what you are searching for.

        Maura

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
          In a message dated 7/14/04 2:13:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          maurasminis@... writes:

          > I've been offline for a bit due to health issues

          Maura,
          welcome back and hope you are feeling much better.
          Noreen