Re: [S-R] Rusyn history

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2004
      By the way -- I've read about the first 30 pages (took a print-out with me on my 4th of July trip to Rochester this weekend) and cannot wait to read the rest -- this article is really great, thanks again, Janet!!!

      Caye

      Janet Kozlay <kozlay@...> wrote:

      Having noted that there are a significant number of listers who have Rusyn
      ancestry, I would like to draw your attention to the following detailed and
      very interesting history of that area and its people from its beginnings to
      modern times. The history, which is nearly 100 pages long, was published in
      2001 and is located at www.hungarian-history.hu/lib/rusyns/rusyns.pdf.

      Janet

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT