RE: [S-R] Wedding Tradition

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      Go to www.iarelative.com/wedding/ and read the section
      on Rosemary and wedding.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Monica [mailto:Bratgirl54@...]
      Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 8:08 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] Wedding Tradition

      Hello Everyone,
      I would like to find out information about a specific wedding
      tradition and I'm sure I'll get the correct answer from this site.
      I've recently been in contact with new found family members (father's
      side of family) in Brezina and Kocise who have forwarded family
      pictures to me. The pictures of wedding couples that I received, the
      brides have a weave of rosemary pinned/weaved onto their bridal
      dress. Can someone please give me insight/explanation on this
      tradition. As I am preparing an family tree for my siblings,
      children, grandchildren -- I'd like to add some history of traditions
      into my tree. Thank you all and Happy 4th of July!!!
      Monica

      Yahoo! Groups Links