Re: [S-R] Rusyn history

  • Michele Baker
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2004
      Janet,
      Bill's suggestion worked. I look forward to reading the material. Thanks
      for this great source!
      Michele

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2004
        Thanks for the caution.
        Michele

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7, 2004
          By the way -- I've read about the first 30 pages (took a print-out with me on my 4th of July trip to Rochester this weekend) and cannot wait to read the rest -- this article is really great, thanks again, Janet!!!

          Caye

          Janet Kozlay <kozlay@...> wrote:

          Having noted that there are a significant number of listers who have Rusyn
          ancestry, I would like to draw your attention to the following detailed and
          very interesting history of that area and its people from its beginnings to
          modern times. The history, which is nearly 100 pages long, was published in
          2001 and is located at www.hungarian-history.hu/lib/rusyns/rusyns.pdf.

          Janet

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT