RE: [S-R] Deleted my big files and replaced them with smaller one s.

  • Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23 6:29 AM
      Here's #1, the other two are in German so can't help you there. Joe

      Srebia and Crna Gora
      Republic of Serbia

      Township (could also be parish): Bela Crkva

      Extract from the Master Death Registry

      In the master death registry for the district of Bela Crkva, under
      entry number 2520 for the year 1883, this death entry is entered:

      Name and sex: Franciscus, male
      Surname and and maiden name if applicable: Klipsch
      Unique municipal citizen number (?) :
      Day, month, year and time of death: 6 May 1883
      Town and township of death: Bela Crkva
      Day, month and year of birth: 44 years
      Town and township of birth, and if born abroad, the country:
      Citizenship:
      Residence and home address: Bela Crkva
      Marital state of deceased: Married
      Name, surname, and maiden name of spouse if married: Rosalia Gabner
      Name and surname of the parents of the deceased: father/mother:
      Comments:

      (at bottom left:)

      Number: 203-1128/8004-04
      in Bela Crkva
      Issued: May 21, 2004

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23 1:39 PM
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)"
        <JArmata@g...> wrote:
        > Here's #1, the other two are in German so can't help you there. Joe

        Many thanks, Joe.....and much appreciated.

        Thanks a bunch!

        Love, peace, laughter and blessings,
        Diane