Deleted my big files and replaced them with smaller ones.

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Hello again, folks,

      Well, with good advice from some great people on this list, I have
      replaced those enormous files on my gr-grandparents with some resized
      ones. Also added a couple files. These are what I have in there now:

      1. Franciscus Klipsch Death Certificate
      2. Gabner Family Tree1
      3. Gabner Family Tree2
      4. Klipsch-Gabner Wedding Extract
      5. TMP45 (this is the copy of Rosalia's baptism info)
      6. Weissk-Oravica Map

      Joe and Frank have been so helpful, and so has Bill T.

      What I am asking now is if anyone can translate 1, 4, and 5. I know
      what the documents are, thanks to you folks, but would love to know
      just what-all is said on the documents.

      If anyone can help me out here, I'll be very grateful.

      Love, peace, laugher and blessings,
      Diane