Re: [S-R] A files for Kolina

  • June Mckee
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2004
      Bill I dont really have any other documents saying where he came from other than the census and death certificate only saying Hungary. Even though the registration form is typed, whatever the last letter of the city was they wrote it making it Preso. possibly when it was photo copied it didnt come out clearly and they then wrote over it. Nothing else on the document has been hand written, all is typed. I can try to upload it but havent done that before but can give it a try.
      I will order films from the LDS.

      thanks for your help
      June