RE: [S-R] Uploaded Files - Info needed on them

  • Armata, Joseph R. (JArmata)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2004
      Temp43 is a marriage extract from the Republic of Serbia (Serbia and
      Crna Gora = Serbia and Montenegro), village of Bela Crkva. The groom
      is from Orevica, and there's a town by that name north of Pirot in
      Serbia, down by Nis. The bride is from Bela Crkva, and there's more
      than one of those towns in Serbia - might be the one east of Belgrade.

      Temp44 is the death certificate for Franciscus Klipsch ("muski" by his
      name means "male"), died May 6 1883, 44 years old, from Bela Crkva,
      married to Rosalia Gabner.

      Joe