Re: [S-R] Austria Military

  • David Decker
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 12, 2004
      :) Always glad to help, I see the name on page 4 of 5 but i dont know whats it in relation to :).
      Also i just found out the one of the Benjak (Benak) was in the US and was either in the Air Force or working for the Air Force, he was going to get a Patent on something he invented and either on the way there or they way home he got beat up and the patent was stolen.. Not sure what the invention was but his name was Frank Benjak. Anna also had two other sisters that I know about mary and Teresa.

      David