Re: [S-R] 9 Hours

  • Bonnie Richards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      Vladi,

      A belated big Thank you! for the tape on my ggrandparents village in
      Slivnik. It is so remote and tiny! I heard that he worked for a Jewish
      landowner tending his horses. When I have more money and since you seem to
      travel often, I will have you look for their birth records and their parents
      as well.

      Warm regards,
      Bonnie (Vali) Richards
      Hauula Hawaii