Re: [Meri / Mari - First Born?

  • jwm469@wireweb.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      Bill,

      They were RC. I remember being told that my grandparents needed a dispensation to get married and I think my
      grandmother's parents also needed permission. The village is in the Burgenland province of Austria and probably had
      about 200-300 people. Most of the marriages were in the 1870's-1890's. Ethnicity was Austrian (even though the area
      was in Hungary at the time of the marriages.)

      Jerry