12. Re : German towns in Slovakia

  • frankur@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
      Sure town was located in S�ros Megye in eastern Slovakia ?
      There was , of course, the Pressburg region of Pozsony Megye in
      western Slovakia.
      Marianka (Sv) located 7 miles from Bratislava was called Marienthal
      in German .
    • Maura Petzolt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2000
        Thanks for all the suggestions, on and off list, but YES, I"m sure it
        was in Saros and no it's not Marianka or the Marienthal in Germany.

        Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
        sabinov@...
        Helpful Hints for Successful Searching