new material

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      I've posted the following new and original material to the web:

      - Add: Mother of God Shrine & Altar Pavilion, Sisters of Saint Basil the
      Great, Uniontown, Pennsylvania USA (photos)

      - Add: 1899 Hungary Passport (Saros) (scans)

      - Updated: Using Ellis Island Database (EIDB) Effectively

      - Updated: Maps - Added more sources for VKU Tourist Maps

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

      Enjoy,
      Bill
    • Paula
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
        ---Hey Bill! Do me a favour and change the 1886 Hung. passport
        (Békés) to 1907.
        thanks
        Paula

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004