RE: [S-R] Re: Meri / Mari - First Born?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 4:50 AM
      Jerry,
      Interesting. What faith were these marriages? Roman Catholic? What
      period of time? Size of village? Would also be interested in
      ethnicity. I ask all these to try to get a handle on the social norms
      that surround the acceptance of such practices. I'm sure that the
      academics have studied this to statistical death, but it's interesting
      to see it "up close and Personal".

      Bill