Re: [S-R] help with names

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2004
      frank thank-you you folks get back to people right
      away with answeres your a great help jeanann

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
    • Jeanann Jameson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2004
        susan i just got this web address that has a english
        name and its translation for a bunch of countries,
        german, slovac, hungarian and others it is
        www.rootsweb.com/~scoconee/names3.pdf. some great
        stuff here. jeanann
        --- Susan Norton <nortoncrew@...> wrote:
        > Can you tell me how to say joseph, anna and steve?
        > Thanks!Susan

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • John M,
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 3, 2004
          At 11:30 PM 6/2/2004 -0700, you wrote:
          >susan i just got this web address that has a english
          >name and its translation for a bunch of countries,
          >german, slovac, hungarian and others it is
          >www.rootsweb.com/~scoconee/names3.pdf. some great
          >stuff here. jeanann

          For those who may be unaware of this, there is an icon of a floppy disk
          near the upper left on the Adobe Reader tool bar. You can save a copy of
          the given names .pdf file to your hard disk or floppy, etc. by clicking on
          the floppy disk icon and then selecting the storage location.

          John M