Re: [S-R] help with names

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2004
      thank-you very much it has helped alot. jeanannn

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2004
        frank thank-you you folks get back to people right
        away with answeres your a great help jeanann

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Jeanann Jameson
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2004
          susan i just got this web address that has a english
          name and its translation for a bunch of countries,
          german, slovac, hungarian and others it is
          www.rootsweb.com/~scoconee/names3.pdf. some great
          stuff here. jeanann
          --- Susan Norton <nortoncrew@...> wrote:
          > Can you tell me how to say joseph, anna and steve?
          > Thanks!Susan

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        • John M,
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 3, 2004
            At 11:30 PM 6/2/2004 -0700, you wrote:
            >susan i just got this web address that has a english
            >name and its translation for a bunch of countries,
            >german, slovac, hungarian and others it is
            >www.rootsweb.com/~scoconee/names3.pdf. some great
            >stuff here. jeanann

            For those who may be unaware of this, there is an icon of a floppy disk
            near the upper left on the Adobe Reader tool bar. You can save a copy of
            the given names .pdf file to your hard disk or floppy, etc. by clicking on
            the floppy disk icon and then selecting the storage location.

            John M