FHL Updates for Slovakia, May, 2003 to May 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I've posted the complete set of Slovakia updates to the Mormon's Family
      History Library Catalog at this page

      FHL Updates for Slovakia, May, 2003 to May 2004. Data as of June 1,
      2004

      <http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/fhl_update_june_2004.htm>
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/fhl_update_june_2004.htm

      It includes not only the 98 church records from 88 villages, but another
      couple dozen other updates, including a dozen non-circulating books
      (especially Carpathian-German resources) as well as a few post-1895
      civil registration documents.

      Be forewarned that the actual web catalog has not yet been updated to
      include these. If you need a film number (church records only), drop me
      a note.

      Regards,

      Bill Tarkulich