Re: German towns in Slovakia

  • Maura Petzolt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2000
      This book by Duncan Gardiner is out of print, however it is microfilmed
      by the LDS and is on film # 1183659

      I have it on permanent loan as that film also has on it the guide to
      Berlin Evangelical churches which I use for my Berlin research. But I"m
      sure you could get it on loan and copy the book for not too much money
      copies-wise.

      Has anyone used Duncan Gardiner for research? I think he does research
      for a fee. He may be the only one who can find my mysterious village
      "Marienthal, Saros" as everyone I know has tried and it's still a
      mystery.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching
    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2000
        Fabulous. Dubynik is another mystery village -- I have found another
        reference to it.