Re: [S-R] Info

  • MCMAN1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2004
      Hello Karen,
      My Aunt Rose Fratick mentioned to me before she died that
      she had relatives in Bucks Co. We are in Delaware Co. Pa. My grandfathers
      first name was Andrew he was married to Mary Horvanek. They came to the US in
      around 1900. I was always told we were Slovak. Our neighborhood is Slovak and
      at one time we had a Slovak American Citizens Club. I believe my grandfather
      had a brother who settled in Bucks county. I do know that our name was
      americanized years ago. Thank you for your response Joe Fratick