Re: Surname: CERNY - Bohemia, Czechoslovakia

  • Rosamken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1 9:11 PM
      Thanks anyway....the mystery deepens... ((grin)))

      Rosemary - Las Vegas
    • PRabich@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2 6:35 AM
        Hi Rosemary,

        I had this same problem when trying to get my Grandmother's Death
        Certificate. I knew the date she died, the nursing home, and the location.
        I found out that she died under a different name.

        She married my Grandfather Joseph Rebic and somewhere along the line they
        changed their name to RABICH. When my grandfather died, he died as Joseph
        Rabich, but when my Grandmother died she died as Julia Rebic.

        Could this be what happened?

        Pat Rabich Benetis
      • Rosamken@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2 8:48 PM
          In a message dated 7/2/99 9:35:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, PRabich@...
          writes:

          << I had this same problem when trying to get my Grandmother's Death
          Certificate. I knew the date she died, the nursing home, and the location.
          I found out that she died under a different name. >>

          the cemetery responded once.....so I am going to wait and try again in a few
          weeks.

          This really has me stumped

          Rosemary - Las Vegas
          Searching for: Monastra, Bastanzio, Cerny (aka Cerney) Cianci, Chippari &
          Gillson