Re: FHL Films / Village Name

  • gcostel
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2004
      Thanks, Bill, John, and everyone else for the information re the FHL
      microfiche to cross reference village / Church records. I was
      unaware about this fiche and am sure that it will be a great asset
      in my continued research.

      I appreciate all that you have posted to this board in the past. I
      have learned much about Slovak History / Culture just by reading the
      messages and discussions.

      You all have been great help for novices like myself!!!

      -Gary