Maria

  • mazeskire@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      Bill T.
      My maternal (Slovak) Great Grand Father from Sninna first and only daughter
      was named Maria.
      My maternal (Slovak) Great Grand Mother from Smilno named their daughters
      Susanna, Anna, and Maria in that order.
      It does look kind of locational.

      BobM

      Researching Pcola, Pchola, Pcsola, Pichola and Maticik, Matisik, Matizsek,
      Soltisz, Scholtisz, Soltis.