Re: [S-R] LDS Cross Reference fiche

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      Chris
      I'm sincerely excited for you. I'll never forget my first significant discoveries and contacts. Really changes your perspective on the world.

      Yeah, this whole thing about including or not the prior message string is difficult. Some people feel just the opposite, they feel it should be included so the context is preserved. I do a little of both. When the string gets too long, I truncate. Where it really gets confusing is where to look for their reply. Some email puts it at the beginning, some at the end and others chose to embed their answers in the middle.

      I am glad you've been benefiting. Peter is really a grand fellow and I'm glad you hooked up with him. He tries to make a living doing this stuff.

      History. Just when I think I understand things, I learn something else that messes it all up. I tried to make a "simple" history timeline and it's already getting too complicated!

      Please keep us posted on your progress. It inspires all of us, new and old alike!

      Have a good holiday,
      Bill