Unsubscribing, just wanted to say thanks.

  • Kevin Fosko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      Hi,

      I'll be unsubscribing soon, and just wanted to thank
      you all for your help and assistance. This is a
      wonderful group, and I've learned a lot from so many
      of you. And I hope I have been able to help some
      people in return.

      Why am I unsubscribing? Slovak is only part of my
      heritage, and now that I've gotten the ball rolling on
      that side, there are other branches of the family tree
      that need to be worked. Between my wife and I, we
      have Polish, German, Irish, Russian, Slovak, Welsh,
      etc. She's Western Europe, and I'm Eastern Europe.

      Thanks again

      Kevin Fosko

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/