Re: [S-R] Upper Hungary Passport Copy Request

    Message 1 of 36 , May 26, 2004
      Steve Brickse has sent me a perfect copy of a 1909 passport from Kassa/Kosice. So I am all set.
      Thanks everyone!
      Bill

      Message 36 of 36 , May 31, 2004
        Hi Vlad,
        Yes, I received it. It's lengthy and detailed, going to take some time to
        absorb.
        Apologies for the delay in responding. It's American holiday weekend,
        Memorial day. Rather consumed with family activities, only time for a few
        "sound bite responses".

        Bill Tarkulich