Upper Hungary Passport Copy Request

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      I am in the process of building a more complete page filled with many
      passports and certificates that many generous people have sent in. I will
      post the web page address as soon as it's ready for viewing in a day or two.

      While surverying it, I noticed a glaring lack of a passport from Upper
      Hungary. Specifically, any pre-1918 passport from any region of present-day
      Slovakia. I have passports from Hungary territories of present-day Hungary
      and presnet-day Ukraine. I'd like to complete the exhibit with one from
      counties Zemplen or Saros. Beggars can't be choosers, so if you have any
      passport from any county in upper Hungary, I'll take it!

      Thanks!