RE: [S-R] Catholic mass

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      About 30 years ago the Slovakaires recorded a Latin Mass at
      Saint Mary's Slovak Roman Catholic Church in McKees Rocks,
      Pennsylvania, and features the vocal talents of the Slovakaires.

      The Slovakaires are joined by organist, Sister Eileen O.S.F. and
      Reverend John J. Sima, pastor of Saint Mary's Roman Catholic Church.

      Hymns and songs on the album include Introit, Kyrie, Gloria,
      Gradual, Credo, Offertory, On This day, Sanctus, Bendictus,
      Agnus Dei, Communion, Regina Coeli, O Salutaris, Tantum Ergo,
      and Divine Praises and more.

      We have a couple copies of the LP record available if anyone is interested.

      The album covers have slight water damage but the records are new and
      never played.

      If you are interested, send private email to greg@...

      John Antonich of the Slovakaires has been in and out of the hospital
      several times over the past months.

      If you grew up with the Slovakaires and enjoyed their music over the years
      sending a get well card or note of appreciation to John would be nice.

      To most Slovak-Americans, the Slovakaires defined Slovak music in Amnerica.

      I can can provide his mailing address to anyone who would like to send a
      note to him.

      Greg Kopchak
      www.iarelative.comn