Ruttkay Matusovics and Kossuth families

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2004
      Dear Tom,

      I would guess you are back from your trip to Slovakia by now.

      I wonder if you were able to find any information while you were there.

      I have made some great headway in my own research through the church records
      for Vrutky (Also and Felso Ruttka) and in fact have five notebooks filled
      with Ruttkays and Kossuths from the Zaturcsa church records. I have
      confirmed that the Ruttkay I was looking for was from the Matusovic branch
      and I was able to find the Ruttkay-Kossuth marriage that had eluded me for
      three years.

      If you think my notes would be helpful to you, let me know.

      Janet Kozlay