Fwd: Re:Sabinov and Slvoakia newsletter

  • Maura Petzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2000
      Am forwarding this to the list at Helene's request..... she was having
      some trouble posting, but I think we've fixed that now!

      Sorry for the messy forward, and I hope this works... if it doesn't go
      through (as onelist sometimes interprets forwards as attachments which
      are not allowed) we'll just have to have Helene resend it!