      From: Andrea Vangor [mailto:drav@...]
      Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 8:29 PM
      To: Slovak Roots
      Subject: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Web site on census data

      From: "Andrea Vangor" <drav@...>

      Found on another list, and it looks very interesting:

      http://fisher.lib.virginia.edu/census/

      All kinds of information about census data. I just learned, for example,
      that there were about 69,000 "white" persons born in Czechoslovakia in the
      state of Pennsylvania in 1920, versus about 8,000 in Connecticut. I printed
      out a graph that shows this number for each state. You can compare all
      kinds of variables.

      Enjoy!

      Andrea