90Surname: CERNY - Bohemia, Czechoslovakia

  • Rosamken@xxx.xxx
    Jun 30, 1999
      My name is Rosemary. I am searching for information regarding my
      grandmother. I was always told that she was born in Penn.....but now
      conflicting information indicated that she was born in Bohemia, Czech,
      9-18-1888. I am not sure of her migration...but she married in NYC, unknown
      date. She married Gaetano Monastra.

      Her given name, as I knew it, is Minnie...but again conflicting information
      indicates that her given name might be Filomena. She had a sister named
      Elizabeth Cerny Vancura, and a brother Maximillan Cerny. Uncle Max lived in
      Westbury, Long Island. Unknown where Elizabeth lived.

      I have posted on many boards....but no luck. Any help you can give me will
      be greatly appreciated....I have also sent for her death cert to verify this
      information, as information left to me by my mother has been incorrect. And
      my Dad, bless him, is not talking.

      Thank you and God Bless You

      Rosemary - Las Vegas
      Searching for: Monastra, Bastanzio, Cerny (aka Cerney) Cianci, Chippari, &
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic