8926Re: [S-R] Re: Census 1869 of CADCA,Hungary, now Slovakia

  • moparvince@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2004
      I'm changing the subject some what. Does anybody know
      what the format is for the 1869 census? Did the government officials
      do a simple head count for each residence or were surnames recorded
      as well? I doubt it was very detailed like present day census every ten
      years which would be very expensive. Just a thought.

      Vince Kondracki

      Researching
      Surnames: Huhra, Derfinak, Mihalovsky, Majtner

      Town: Lipany