8593Re: [S-R] "A Concise History of Slovakia"

  • Gil K.
    Oct 6 8:53 PM
      Hi Bill,

      A cousin from Banska Bystrica sent me the book.

      It appears however that the book may be available from several sources based on recent postings.

      ISBN 80-88880-42-4 is correct.

      Gil

      Bill Tarkulich <bill@...> wrote:
      Gil,

      Sounds interesting. Where did you locate "A Concise History of Slovakia" ?

      Bill Tarkulich