8586[S-R] "A Concise History of Slovakia"

  • Alan Antoska
    Oct 6, 2003
      Bill,
      The ISBN is 80-88880-42-4
      Published by Academic Electronic Press in 2000.
      Hard cover copy cost SK912 in Bratislava book stores.
      I purchased my copy May 2003 in B'lava.

      --- Bill Tarkulich <bill@...> wrote: > Gil,

      http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search