      From: "Bill Tarkulich" <bill@...>
      To: <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 6:12 PM
      Subject: RE: [S-R] How to address an envelope to send to Spisska Nova Ves

      others to use: http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/correspondence.htm

      > Good Luck!
      > Bill

      that could be relation to me from Spisska Nova Ves. Under the name is that
      the address??? And how would I address an envelope to write to them?

      > Štefan Laèný Zimná 130/, Spišská Nová Ves
      >

      > 053/4412466
      >
      > I would love to try to write to them, but not sure of how to address it.
      Bill, I would appreciate your input, or anyone else that has knowledge of
      writing to people in the area my people came from. I would be thrilled to
      be able to find out family members over there. Donna

      > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.489 (20030819) __________

      > http://www.eset.sk

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic