      From: Donna Lachney [mailto:lacsni@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 10:51 AM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [S-R] How to address an envelope to send to Spisska Nova Ves

      Bill, I have a question for you. I looked up the phone number of a name that could be relation to me from Spisska Nova Ves. Under the name is that the address??? And how would I address an envelope to write to them?

      Štefan Laèný Zimná 130/, Spišská Nová Ves

      053/4412466

      I would love to try to write to them, but not sure of how to address it. Bill, I would appreciate your input, or anyone else that has knowledge of writing to people in the area my people came from. I would be thrilled to be able to find out family members over there. Donna

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FvNolB/TM