7825Re: [S-R] Re: new

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Aug 2 10:51 PM
      Frank thanks for all the information i have some new
      directions to go. i went back to ellis island and i
      still can't find anything close to my grandmothers
      name but a close match for my grandfather (Rak) came
      up i was going by dates of his birth anyhow it said he
      came from Nostovicha i don't no where that is but that
      name set some bell off i have heard it a few times
      before several years ago but thats ok got some more
      checking to do. you mentioned froney could be a nick
      name what would veronica be in german? i believe she
      is the one from hesse. thanks for your help. jeanann

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic