7818Re: [S-R] new

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Aug 1, 2003
      hi not knowing the village is only one big problem i
      have. i don't no how to spell my grandmothers name i
      only no how my mother said yellenburger and i do no my
      great grandmother froney(?)spelling not sure but it
      means veronica her maiden name was stranc and she
      married a stephan yellenburger but agin i don't no how
      to spell it veronica may have come from hesse but i am
      not sure. thank-you jeanann
      --- Paul Yurtinus <elmerville2@...> wrote:
      > Jeanann,
      >
      > Golly, it would be so much easier if you knew the
      > Village name from which your ancestors came.
      > There are people on this site that have access to
      > maps from old Austria-Hungary which could help.
      > I'll check some of the records available - get back
      > to the forum.
      >
      > Paul
      >
      > Jeanann Jameson <jjeanann2000@...> wrote:
      > hi i am jeanann and i'm new to this list. i am
      > looking
      > for information about my great gradparents, froney
      > stranc married to stephan yellenburger(last name
      > spelled by how my mother said it) and any
      > information
      > about my grandfather andres rak. i have been told
      > they
      > are from austria, hungary chez., poland, yugoslavia.
      > at this point i don't no. i have checked ellis
      > island,
      > ancestry.com and genealogy there is no record of any
      > of these people. some of the towns my mother has
      > mentiond are lacarak,mikitovich,macvanska, and
      > hesse.
      > if anyone no's of these people or towns maybe you
      > can
      > help or direct me in the right direction. thanks for
      > letting me be part of your group. jeanann

      > send blank email to

      > Terms of Service.

      > removed]

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com