7766Re: [S-R] town names

  • rsmyth62@comcast.net
    Jul 20, 2003
      Thank you gentlemen for your replies. My ancestor surname is Wojciech Radomski. I was told upon his return trip from Poland in 1910 that he and several of his brothers came back to US after their fathers funeral together. I am trying to locate the brothers, none are listed on the year 1910 March, that my ggrandfather was. So, by going with his place of birth on marriage license, Przysietnica, Austria/Hungary, was trying to fit unknown pieces together. My ggrandfather resided in Buffalo, NY. He originally came in 1903 but I can not seem to locate that record. I have located one brother, Jakob, and his birthplace was listed as Pozyticlnice, Galacia, which could of been a misspell. The reference to Kannien, Galacia was due to a manifest record with a Francizek Radomski leaving behind a Tomasz Radomski in Kannien, Galacia,,,, that is my gggrandfathers name, but I may find that Tomasz is a popular male name there. Thank you again for your help. rs

      > >http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank
      email to
      > >SLOVAK-ROOTS-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
      > >
      > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to