      From: "Michael Mojher" <mgmojher@...>
      To: <SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 1:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Help please!!

      > Joann,
      > I looked at the Ellis Island Manifests for Elek Pecka. Only one
      listing:
      > Place of Departure: Ufsrencze, Hungary
      > Arrival: July 30, 1909
      > Age: 28
      > Ship: Ultonia
      > Port of Departure: Carnaro, Triest, Austria
      > When I checked the link to the original Manifest a list for detainees
      > from another ship came up.

      http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=20254812000077
      282432&LNM=ROHULIC&PLNM=ROHULIC&RF=14&pID=101647100138&lookup=101647100138&s
      how=G%3A%5CT715%2D1309%5CT715%2D13090258%2ETIF&origFN=G%3A%5CT715%2D1309%5CT
      715%2D13090262%2ETIF

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor