7369Re: [S-R] Re: Hungarian town location?

  • Pat Galovich
    Jun 7, 2003
      Vladimir: I have been using an online English to Slovak translation site - http://www.dcsoft.sk/mac/qdictsearch/index.phtml - in order to send an email to
      a relative in Poprad. The explanation given for the English word "about" is shown to be "o" (lower case). Am I interpreting this correctly? Does the
      upper case "O" mean something different, ie. "old"?

      Thank you for your help.
      Regards,
      Pat