7127Re: [S-R] Re: surname gender affix -ova

  • McKee June
    Mar 29 8:04 AM
      William,
      thanks for the information I will look at it again. I
      believe that is what has happened with my grandfathers
      name Kolina as I think we may have found him but it is
      spelled Kulina. Paul had found this for me in december
      and I didnt think it was him till a month or so ago
      when I really took a good look at it and I do beleive
      it could be my grandfather. That is the ship manifest
      that I had sent for and did not get anymore
      information from them than what ellis island gives
      you. I need to get more to know if it is him or not
      such as his parents names which I was hoping to get
      but didnt. I have them from his death certificate but
      really want to know if the ship mainfest with the name
      kulina is him.

      thanks for the information
      June

      http://platinum.yahoo.com