6976? WANCHISEN-CHOBERKA from Korejovce (fwd)

  • Dolly Ziegler
    Mar 2, 2003
      Hello to the SLOVAK-ROOTS list. I'm posting to help a friend.

      Her grandfather, Frank WANCHISEN or WANCHISSEN or VANCHISSEN, was born
      1888 in Korejovce. May have been Russian Orthodox?

      Frank's parents were Andrew WANCHISSEN and Anna CHOBERKA.

      I find no parish records for Korejovce at the familysearch.org website;
      perhaps I'm not looking in the right place? Or the LDS Church has not
      microfilmed those records? What (state or province) would Korejovce have
      been in in 1888?

      Appreciate any help. PLEASE reply directly to me at my email address,
      because I'm posting this for my friend and I may not be subscribed long.
      (Reply also to the list if you think others may be interested.) Thanks,
      Dolly in Maryland <dsz@...>
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic