5560Re: [S-R] Survey - please read

  • jean schmidt
    Jun 12, 2002
      Hi Maura, I love your ideas. I'd like to add a suggestion
      for you to think about. The roll calls are wonderful, but I
      would sincerely like to see the area in which the immigrants
      settled in this country. I often see surnames that I
      recognize, but don't know if they settled in Ohio or PA,
      etc, so I don't know if they are relative to my search or
      not. No pun intended!

      Best wishes,

      jean schmidt