5176FWD: Find Family in the Official Records

  • f_stevens2002
    Jan 16, 2002
      Saw this on another list I'm subscribed to. Thought you might be
      interested.

      Frank

      > I saw this on the web and thought you guys may be interested. I
      actually ordered a copy because it has personnel lists, names,
      battles, etc. from the civil war, lots of info (over 75,000 pages). I
      was able to look up a few family members from the civil war and get a
      little more info. I've seen the same info for three times as much
      (why I never bought it before). Anyways, if you're interested, here's
      the site: