5157volunteer lookups from FHC films from Bardejov area

  • sueroecker
    Jan 7, 2002
      I have access to the following FHC films from the Bardejov area
      1792040 through 1792044 and am willing to do lookups. The films are in
      Latin, Hungarian & Czech and cover baptisms, marriages and deaths from
      roughly the early 1700's through the early 1920's. There is a marriage
      index covering the years from the late 1790's through the early 1900's
      as well as a baptism index covering mostly the 1800's through 1900's.
      Very good records.

      I travel to the local FHC once a week.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic