501Re: Latin ?

  • JArcher360@xxx.xxx
    Oct 1, 1999
      To Judi: found a web site and got the meaning of most of the words about
      which I had a question. For everyone, further questions about the old church
      records. There were pages of script in one of the volumes, all in Latin, and
      only recognized Regis Hungaria . Would these have been proclamations of the
      King of Hungary? My other thought was that they could have been church
      proclamations. The records we have go back to 1712, the second entry in that
      journal was one of my ancestors. Any suggestions as to where one goes next
      for information after the church records are exhausted? Caroline
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic