4329Re: [S-R]

  • Michael Zuchick
    Aug 1, 2001
      In Christ Kim,

      Please when you refer to someone being rude, please do
      not be so general.. I do not think of myself as being
      rude.. I rather think of myself as a rather pleseant
      fellow..

      Sorry for the Intruption Group..

      Mike Zuchick aka Mikhail Mikhailovich Kozubchik

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic